Sunday 13 May 2012

I have been quite busy this week.  I finally finished the Empress Miniatures 7lb gun thats been sitting on my painting desk for about a year!!!

If you know your Zulu War guns you'll notice I made a hash of making the model kit.  I managed to glue the gun to the base before fully completing the model and then realised that I couldn't glue the remaining parts to the carriage!!  Never mind though.

I also brought another 20 figures from Empress to start of my third unit of British regulars, I already have the officers and NCO's.

I managed to complete a couple of figures from another period that I'm interested in, The 7th Cavalry and Little Big Horn Campaign.  I completed a private and Lt Cooke, Adjutant of the 7th.  I'm just waiting for the varnish to dry and then I'll take a couple of pictures for next week.  The figures are from Foundry by the way.




With crew



See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment